- Solvent free – Very low odour during installation. Odour will not taint food products.
- Low allergen – Less problems for staff sensitive to epoxy systems during application.
- Natural Silica Quartz aggregate – Hard wearing, will not fade.
- Tough & impact & scratch resistant. May be formed to create smooth coves and laid to falls and into drains.
- Smooth or slip resistant options
- Chemical resistant
- Impermeable and non-porous – Resistant to cracking, crazing and abrasion.
- Easily cleaned/safe slip resistant finish options, complies with NZS3661 co-efficient of friction WET.
- Low in-service maintenance cost.
- Refer to separate chemical resistance chart.
- Does not support bacteria or fungal growth. Contains STERISHIELD to retard microbial growth.
- Co-efficient of thermal expansion 10-5/mm/m/°C – 2.23
Allnex Supascreed LA is available as Light Gold colour. A range of tinted colours are also available on request
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential Flooring Interior/Exterior.
- Areas subject to impact, abrasion, thermal shock and chemicals.
- Food and chemical production areas, where appearance, durability and low maintenance are important.
- Concrete repair.
- Approved for use in food manufacturing plants by regulatory authorities.
- Food, Brewing, Canning and general manufacturing areas.
- Dairy Industry – Manufacturing, packing areas.
- Meat Industry – Freezers, chillers and processing areas.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Confectionery and chocolate manufacturing.
- Restaurant & hotel kitchens / laundries / bars
- Supermarkets – Meat preparation deli areas
- Prisons – Kitchens and ablutions
- Hospitals, Ablution facilities in schools, shower bases for the disabled.
- Kitchens: commercial floors in kitchen & Freezers & Chillers
Download or View our Allnex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Allnex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years (now Allnex) and are competent installers of various Allnex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Allnex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Allnex Construction Products – April 2014