No-Odour High Performance Floor Topping for Industrial/Manufacturing Application
No odour high performance floor topping for industrial application mainly in the manufacturing industry.
Consists of resin system and durable aggregates. Hard, non-skid and durable.
Thickness 6mm for long term durability, rapid cure and rapid installation.
Nuthane is resistant to impact, abrasion, thermal shock and chemicals, whilst being non-porous, hygienic and easy to clean.
Proven performance for over 10 years in the food industry.
Contains Sterishield®. Does not support bacteria or fungal growth.
Hygienic – impermeable and non-porous with a good working surface finish. It is easily washed and cleaned.
Slip resistant – varying degrees of surface texture available from smooth to coarse slip resistant finish. Finishes comply with AS/NZS 4663:2002, AS/NZS 4586:2004.
Ease of repair – damaged areas are cut out and re-trowelled back to grade level with new materials quickly and without disruption.
Rapid installation, efficient set and drying times mean Nuthane floors can be in service within hours of completion.
Resistant to cracking and crazing and is joint free apart from necessary control or relief joints in the substrate.
High thermal shock resistance – in applications where rapid and large temperature change is expected. 8mm + thicknesses.
High abrasion resistance – three to six times more abrasion resistance than basalt concrete
Nuthane can be installed by slurry and broadcast for standard 6mm coating thickness and medium duty 3mm finish. Trowel required for 12mm and trowel prefill in 20mm coating thickness.
Available colours: Red, Green, Brown, Yellow, Grey, Tan and other darker toned colours as required.
View Nuthane Colour range
- Industrial food manufacturing, Meat works – Abattoirs – Dairies – Poultry – Bakeries – Fish Process
- dry and wet process areas: Chillers – Freezers – Cool Stores
- Drink / Liquid Manufacturing Facilities: Breweries – Wineries – Juice Manufacturing – Distilleries
- Commercial Kitchens: Fast Food Outlets – Butchery Floors – Hotels – Restaurants – Bars
- Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Areas: Printing – Laundries – Chemical Bund Lining – Chemical Process
- Motor Manufacturing / Servicing
- Supermarkets: Retail Floor Areas – Deli Prep – Butcheries – Bakeries – Fish Process
- Others: Ablution Blocks – Changing Facilities
Download or View our Allnex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Allnex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years (now Allnex) and are competent installers of various Allnex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Allnex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Allnex Construction Products – April 2014