- Solvent based resin gives excellent concrete penetration and adhesion.
- Excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals and petroleum products – refer to chemical resistance chart.
- Very good abrasion and scuff resistance.
- Good flow properties to help even out imperfections.
- Available in slip resistant finish if required.
- Good attractive surface finish. Medium gloss.
- Tolerant of application to a slightly damp surface. Tolerant of poor drying conditions
- Bulk retail
- Sewerage Treatment plants
- Food processing plants
- Vehicle workshops
- Plating plants / pulp mills / Refinery floors
- Asphalt and concrete floor areas / plants
- Construction and mining industry
- Factory floors, Warehouse floors, Clean rooms.
- Ablution areas
- Residential garages and workshops
- Chemical and oil industry
- Storage tank linings
- Slip resistant floor finishes
Download or View our Allnex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Nuplex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years (now Allnex) and are competent installers of various Allnex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Nuplex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Nuplex Construction Products – April 2014