Decorative Flooring with Flake Finish – Seamless, Safe & Waterproof
Flake decorative flooring system based on an epoxy base coat system and coloured flakes and revathane as a topcoat.
For both exterior and interior use application to residential and light commercial areas.
Properties include waterproofing and slip control.
Wide range of colour effects.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Easily cleaned.
- Moderate chemical resistance.
- Will withstand hydrostatic pressure.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Follows contours of upstands and coves.
- Minimum application temperature +10°C.
- Fire: Critical Radiant Flux 5.1 K/m²
- Finish is gloss.
The flake is available in one size which contains a graded flake size mix. They are supplied in a range of colours which are blended by your contractor to create the finished Terraflake effect. DOWNLOAD TERRAFLAKE COLOUR CHART
- As an applied coating too concrete, plaster, fibre cement sheeting, and plywood substrates.
- Ablution blocks and service areas.
- Sports rooms, changing rooms, wet areas
- Dairy sheds, factories and food proc, processing areas (MAF approved).
- Patios, decks, steps, carports etc.
- Showrooms, foyers and Display areas
- Shops, offices, schools, cafeterias.
- Also as wall finishes to hygiene areas.
Download or View our Allnex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Nuplex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years (now Allnex) and are competent installers of various Nuplex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Nuplex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Nuplex Construction Products – April 2014