Traxite Finish Non Slip Flooring
Traxite is a 2-3mm aggregate finish for non-slip flooring and repair applications.
It consists of resin with coloured chip to provide a safe, yet decorative floor finish. Often used is swimming pool surrounds.
Traxite VE is highly flexible and durable repair versions for more extreme environments
- Durable, chemical resistant, fully bonded to Substrate.
- Suitable for many environments
- Economical, crack resistant
- Designer choice
- Slip resistant. A SAFE floor
- Quick to install
- Non‐toxic, non flammable
- Helps hide substrate defects
- Abrasion resistant
- Interior/exterior use
The system consists of a resin base which is applied to a primed substrate. The
colour may be contributed by means of coloured aggregates. These aggregates are artificially coloured in a range of bright attractive finishes. They may be blended and applied in any fashion. The aggregates are applied to the wet resin in excess.
Once cured, the excess is removed and the bound aggregates are overcoated.
- Swimming pool surrounds
- Decorative concrete
- Patios, decks, steps
- Light duty Industrial floors ( use Sureshield Terrazzite for heavy duty floors)
- Renovating older resin floors
- Re‐applying non‐slip effect
Download or View our Allnex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Nuplex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years (now Allnex) and are competent installers of various Allnex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Nuplex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Nuplex Construction Products – April 2014