Chemical Resistant Floor Coatings
Chemical resistant flooring is flooring that can withstand chemical spills which may include acid.
We find many industries require chemical and heat resistant flooring given the nature and occupation of manufacture and here at EC Flooring Contractors Limited we can provide numerous flooring solutions so contact us today.
- meat works, abattoirs, butchery floors,
- bottling plants, breweries, food/beverage processing plants,
- freezers/chillers/cool stores, dairy factory floors,
- ablution /changing rooms or toilet blocks,
- pharmaceutical manufacturers factories and warehouses
- Commercial kitchens, laundries, supermarkets (bakeries, fish, meat, deli); or
- any area where a high degree of chemical resistance is of prime importance
Download or View our Nuplex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Nuplex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years and are competent installers of various Nuplex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Nuplex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Nuplex Construction Products – April 2014
Providing highly skilled, honest and reliable services; and quality “time tested” flooring products. Have complete peace of mind when dealing with us as we provide a workmanship guarantee on all services and have extensive warranties on products
Offering affordable and competitive prices for your flooring requirements. We have a healthy respect for competition and this keeps our pencil sharpened to offer you the best price. Our point of difference in addition is to provide a highly skilled, honest and reliable services
Our senior staff alone have in excess of 25 years flooring experience in addition to a collective pool of general construction, health and safety and energy efficiency experience. Our primary goal over the years is job consistency and quality thus all our staff are rigorously trained and equally skilled.
0800 925 385