- Rapid Cure: Full system may be installed within an 8hr period.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion resistance (6 times that of basalt concrete).
- Excellent impact resistance:
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates.
- Easily cleaned. See comments at end. Waterblast resistant.
- Excellent slip resistance. Specification is needed of the degree required. * Note Please read detail within
- Able to be formed into coving, plinths, sumps etc.
- Good resistance to thermal shock. When cured, will perform at all normal in-service. Temperature ranges. ie. Operational Freezers to hot & boiling water applications, as well as steam cleaning.
- Fire Resistant: AS/ISO 9239.1-2003: Non-directional. 2008 Critical Radiant Flux: 6.5Kw/m². Smoke Value: 379 Kw/m²
- Will not support bacteria or fungal growth. Contains STERISHIELD to retard microbial growth.
- Free of Bisphenol-A
- Not moisture permeable.
Colour: Natural Gold; or other colours dependent on aggregate selection and the system may be thru-coloured for full thru-colour permanence.
- Meat works, abattoirs, butchery floors, bottling plants, breweries, food and beverage processing plants.
- Freezers, chillers, cool stores
- Dairy factory floors.
- Ablution blocks, kitchens, laundries.
- Supermarkets: Bakeries, Fish, Meat, deli etc
- Toilets, changing rooms, sports facilities for hard-wearability.
- Floors, walls, upstands, plinths etc where a high degree of chemical, mechanical and slip resistance is of prime importance.
- Food process floors where a high degree of hygiene is required. Approved by regulatory authorities.
- Interior/exterior use. Concrete repair and protection – resurfacing damaged or broken concrete with a more physical and chemical resistant surface.
- Can be applied to new or existing sound concrete, timber or other surfaces.
- Suitable for use in dry or wet situations including ramps.
- Will form coves to any required height or radius.
Download or View our Nuplex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Nuplex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years and are competent installers of various Nuplex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Nuplex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Nuplex Construction Products – April 2014