Polished Terrazzo Flooring based on Coloured Resin and Blended Marble Aggregates
Many architectural options (colours, patterns, logos).
Sealed to provide a durable interior finish for malls etc.
Rapid cure and fast installation.
- Wide range of colours available.
- Excellent aesthetic appeal.
- Can incorporate detailed inlays, designs, logos and patterns within the floor topping.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared and primed substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock.
- Slip resistance complies with NZ/AS 3661 1993 dry.
- Easily cleaned and maintained with the correct polishes.
- Falls can be built up to aid drainage and avoid ponding.
- Good exterior weathering resistance and durability.
- To give a cleanable attractive floor in areas subject to excessive foot traffic.
- Floors where aesthetic appeal and wear resistance is a prime requisite.
Wide range of colours available.
No odour system available on request.
To provide an attractive, wear resistant, Terrazzo finish topping for shopping malls, supermarkets, food halls, foyers, entrances.
Company logos in entrances or foyers.
Download or View our Nuplex License Certificate
“Licensed Contractor for over 20 years”
EC Flooring Contractors have been a Nuplex Licensed Contractor for over 20 years and are competent installers of various Nuplex coatings systems and floor toppings
During this period they have successfully completed numerous high profile projects including:
• Westfield Glenfield – Architectural Terrazzite
• Independent Liquor – Nuthane SB & Terratuff
• Auckland Hospital – Sureshield
• Various Restaurant Brands – Sureshield
Nuplex will continue to support and recommend EC Flooring Contractors as capable and highly skilled applicators.
Michael Shen, Market Manager, Nuplex Construction Products – April 2014